The 2010 Hackday proposals, presented in Manchester on 16th September, chose this project to be the Hackday winner. The details of what we intend to be working on will be linked from this page.
How can I get involved and help?
Well, the NWE.pm group are having a Hackday on Saturday the 20th of November 2010. Book your place at [ http://nwe.eventwax.com/hackday-2010] - physical attendance optional as we'll be on #northwestengland.pm on irc.perl.org for the duration too.
Have a look at:
- Projects/Oyster/Roadmap - overview of where we want to be
- Projects/Oyster/Tasks - individual tasks prioritized for what we want to tackle first
- Projects/Oyster/APIs - APIs for the different components.
- #oyster on irc.perl.org
- [[Projects/Oyster/OctoberPlanning] Ian's notes from October planning meeting]
- osfamerons writeup and slides
- Osfameron's writeup of Hackday work
- http://open.eucalyptus.com/CommunityCloud (via fade)
- Using Puppet with EC2
People we've emailed (re: advice, possible sponsorship etc.)
- Amazon Web Services. Jeff Barr and Matt Wood (@mza)
- Allison Randall (Ubuntu, TPF)
- Simon Wardley (ex Zimki, ex Ubuntu, LEF)