The tasks on this page are divided by immediacy with level one tasks being the most important. Please feel free to add to/edit the position if you are a developer to the project. For all further information contact osfameron on irc.perl.org, twitter, or (at) cpan.org; or alternatively mdk or idn on irc.perl.org.
See [Oyster-Roadmap] for more ideas!
The main focus will be to create a simple client, which can initiate a web project, and deploy it to an Oyster server.
- Oyster command-line based on Dist::Zilla
- Project creation helper
- Checkin to git
- Release and initiate deployment
- Server image
- (possibly Cloud)
- accepts deployment request
- sets itself up, upgrades, runs the application
- Documentation / marketing / design
- hooks to make commit start deploy
- provision github
- setup gitolite server?
- start on Oyster.net management panels
- Persistent data
- database server (SQLite/Pg)
- KiokuDB / File system